Entertainment

Why Jason Kelce Rejected Eras Tour Offer From Taylor Swift

Former Philadelphia Eagles star Jason Kelce recently shared on the Rich Eisen Show that Taylor Swift extended a generous offer to cover tickets for anyone he wished to bring to her Eras Tour. However, Jason, 37, explained his decision to decline the Grammy-winning artist’s proposal, emphasizing his reluctance to impose on her or his brother, Travis Kelce, who began dating Swift last summer.

Maintaining boundaries

“I don’t get a lot of people reaching out for Taylor Swift tickets,” Jason revealed. “But when they do, it is an immediate no.” He noted that while Swift has been “nothing but lovely” to his family, he doesn’t want to place the renowned pop star in an uncomfortable position.

“She is a wonderful person,” he said, adding that he doesn’t want free tickets to “be a dynamic” in their relationship. Jason further explained his approach to maintaining boundaries, saying, “Where is the line? I’m not even broaching the line. I’m staying away from the line!”

Jason Kelce promoting his upcoming show

During his appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live! last week, Jason continued to discuss Swift, humorously admitting that she and Travis are “tough to shop for” during the holidays. He joked about giving the couple “handmade” and “sentimental” gifts, even suggesting he might start the next friendship bracelet trend with macaroni necklaces. Host Jimmy Kimmel quipped in response, “Buy stock in macaroni.”

Jason, currently promoting his upcoming show They Call It Late Night, also shared updates about his growing family. He and his wife, Kylie Kelce, are parents to three daughters—Wyatt, 5, Elliotte, 3, and Bennett, 1—with a fourth baby girl on the way.

Taylor Swift subtly celebrated the Kelces’ exciting news over the weekend by liking Kylie’s Instagram post announcing her pregnancy. Kylie’s reveal featured a photo of her daughters wearing matching “big sister” sweaters, delighting fans with the heartwarming update.

Read More: Did Jung Woo Sung Have A Secret Child With Moon Gabi While Dating A Non-Celebrity Girl?

Zubair Amin

Zubair Amin is a Senior Content Producer at NewsX. He produces multimedia content about world affairs, international relations and India's foreign relations. He tweets at @zubaiyramin

Recent Posts

RLD’s Shahzeb Rizvi Resigns Over Party’s Support For Waqf Amendment Bill

In a significant political development, Rashtriya Lok Dal (RLD) leader Shahzeb Rizvi has stepped down…

16 minutes ago

Mayank Yadav Back To Full Fitness, Bowling At 90-95% Capacity: LSG Coach Justin Langer

The express pacer is bowling at around 90 to 95 percent capacity at the BCCI's…

21 minutes ago

Delhi Airport to Begin Full Body Scanner Trials In May, Promising Faster And Safer Screening

The Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGIA) in Delhi is set to begin trial runs of…

32 minutes ago

MI vs LSG, IPL 2025: Hardik Pandya Owns Up To MI’s Disappointment, Says ‘I Take Full Ownership’ Of Loss

Mumbai Indians captain Hardik Pandya accepted full responsibility after his side lost a close match…

53 minutes ago

Vadodara Crash: Accused Was Under Influence Of Marijuana, Confirms Forensic Report

 The Vadodara Police confirmed on Friday that Rakshit Chaurasia, the key accused in last month's…

58 minutes ago

GK Question: How Many Bills Passed In The Budget Session 2025 By Both Houses Of Parliament?

Spanning from January 31 to April 4, the session was split into two parts, allowing…

1 hour ago