Miscreants attack, 1 killed
Dhaka [Bangladesh], February 24 (ANI): One person has died in connection with the violence at the Air Force base in Bangladesh’s Cox’s Bazar on Monday, The Daily Star reported. A group of miscreants from the nearby Samitipara had attacked the air force base in Cox’s Bazar, according to ISPR notification.
The deceased has been identified by his family members as Shihab Kabir Nahid (25) from Samitipara. Resident medical officer of Cox’s Bazar Sadar Hospital, Sabuktagin Mahmud Shohel, said a person aged around 25 was “brought dead” to the hospital, according to a report in Daily Star Bangladesh.
Shohel said the victim had suffered deep injuries at the back of his head. He further said that the reason behind his death will be ascertained after autopsy, according to The Daily Star report. In a press release, ISPR assistant director Ayesha Siddiqua said that the air force was taking necessary actions in this regard.
(Inputs from ANI)
Also Read: Rouse Avenue Court Issues Notice To BJP MLA In Defamation Complaint Filed By BJP MP
A DHS spokesperson clarified on Friday that the email had been sent in error and…
Ukrainian President confirmed that 21 people, including six children, were killed in recent Russian attacks…
US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) said in a recent court filing that deporting Mr…
Papua New Guinea lies within the volatile Pacific Ring of Fire, a seismic zone known…
The privately funded mission, named Fram2, was commissioned by Maltese-Chinese billionaire Chun Wang and aimed…
According to the State of Forests Report, Telangana’s forests occupy about 24% of the state's…