Categories: Top News

50 Cent Says He Turned Down $3m To Appear At Trump’s New York Rally

Curtis 50 Cent Jackson recently shared that he declined a $3 million offer from Donald Trump and the Republican Party to perform at Trump’s Madison Square Garden rally scheduled for Sunday night.

The rapper and TV producer explained on The Breakfast Club that he received a call requesting his appearance that day.

Declined offer including $3 million

When asked if he had been approached to support the former president’s campaign for the White House, Jackson noted that he was indeed invited. He disclosed that the offer included $3 million to appear at the event, and he also confirmed he was asked to perform “Many Men (Wish Death)” at this summer’s Republican National Convention, an invitation he also turned down.

50 Cent says he avoids both politics and religion

50 Cent further shared that he avoids both politics and religion, saying these topics are often divisive. He referenced Kanye West’s public controversies, pointing out that discussing these subjects led West to find some reprieve in Japan.

At the end of the interview, when the hosts informed 50 Cent that they had Vice President Kamala Harris on the line, they playfully asked if he wanted to say hello. Jackson stood up with a mock reaction, asking why he was being dragged into such situations, joking that he thought they were “cool.” Laughing, he hugged the hosts as the interview wrapped up.

The 2003 song Many Men (Wish Death), which reflects on rapper 50 Cent’s 2000 shooting incident, has recently gained traction as an anthem for former President Trump and his supporters following the assassination attempt in July. The track quickly climbed into the top 10 on iTunes and saw a notable spike on other streaming platforms. 50 Cent even shared a modified version of the album cover featuring Trump’s image.

50 Cent remarks on Trump

Last month, 50 Cent remarked that Trump’s call to “fight” resonated with him, noting that it mirrored his own reaction after his shooting incident when he entered “fight mode”—a sentiment he believes many people relate to. Earlier this year, he hinted on social media that he anticipates a Trump return to the presidency but held back from explicitly endorsing it.

Additionally, 50 Cent is working on a Netflix docuseries focusing on the numerous allegations of abuse leveled against Sean “Diddy” Combs.

Read More: Who Is Sam Pounds? Musician Who Collaborated With Liam Payne Before His Death

Zubair Amin

Zubair Amin is a Senior Content Producer at NewsX. He produces multimedia content about world affairs, international relations and India's foreign relations. He tweets at @zubaiyramin

Recent Posts

Waqf Amendment Bill: Kausar Jahan Welcomes ‘Historic’ Passage In Lok Sabha

Delhi State Haj Committee Chairperson Kausar Jahan has hailed the passage of the Waqf Amendment…

2 minutes ago

Gaza ‘Security Zone’: Hundreds of Thousands Flee As Israeli Forces Advance Into Rafah

In one of the largest mass displacements of the war, hundreds of thousands of Gazans…

19 minutes ago

Who’s the Mysterious Sophie Shine? Shikhar Dhawan’s Blunt Admission Sparks Dating Rumours!

Speculation about Dhawan’s romantic involvement surfaced when he was spotted alongside a mystery woman during…

26 minutes ago

Shiv Sena’s Rahool Kanal Challenges Kunal Kamra To Cooperate In Investigation, Present Facts

Kanal argues that Kamra’s remarks could incite public mischief and disrupt social harmony, particularly in…

1 hour ago

Eknath Shinde Slams Uddhav Thackeray For ‘Abandoning Hindutva’ Over Waqf Bill Stand

Maharashtra Deputy Chief Minister Eknath Shinde on Wednesday strongly criticized Shiv Sena (UBT) chief Uddhav…

1 hour ago

Deadly Tornadoes Sweep Across Central US: Widespread Damage Reported Amid Floods Warning

The extreme weather, which has impacted parts of Tennessee, Arkansas, Missouri, Kentucky and Indiana, is…

1 hour ago